Wednesday 16 September 2009

Hello World!

Let me begin with saying I'm no Carrie Bradshaw! But in this self important (or is that impotent) world it only seems fair I can subject the world to my musings! Hell why not.
I'm a photographer with random working hours to suit my clients, so quite often find myself alone wondering how exceptionally lucky I am to be doing what I love most and that it (so far!) seems to be what clients are prepared to pay for.

The flip side is that I work alone- all day, everyday...and so this shall be my little outlet...my extended office if you will, where I may shout out (swear sometimes perhaps), subject you all to the attrocious spelling and punctuation that seems to be of our time and hopefully have some fun along the way......

No comments:

Post a Comment