Wednesday 23 September 2009

So this week is a traditional retrospective week, forcing me to assess the past in view of the future. In the sense of impending doom (Birthday being 1 yr away from 40) a distant voice is telling me to go back to what I know and ultimately need to chanel the intense creative force inside.

Its certainly a tad volcanic at present, so I'm needing the outlet fairly pronto...but of course like most things it involves money.....oh well watch this space....I'm fairly confident of posting music videos before the end of the year! Meanwhile I'm afraid its the poems that get an outing- as crap as they are they do allow me a lesser cathartic outlet- which is better than nothing.




I said I wanted to devour turkish delight
The steamy rose tinted promise of afar
The passion arose in me- what a sight!
Till you produced a sodding fun-size mars bar


S.Williams Sept'09

No comments:

Post a Comment