Monday 13 September 2010

Cleanse Day 11 supplemental

Went into town to seek guidance at the health food store...bloody hopeless! But have now learnt from internet that there is an order to deeper cleansing...liver first, then parasites and candida. So now have a detox tincture to mix with water (substitute for MC lemonade) and I'm begining with the liver detox tomorrow morning.

You need to drink 4 ltrs of apple juice (freshly squeezed) and only this ...well I've had TWO superfood detox smoothies in town so tough! (how yummy were they?...with avocado too...definate convert to green smoothies)

Two seperate people (didn't talk to many) commented on how white and sparkly my eyes looked :-)

Not looking forward to 8fl Oz of neat olive oil to down in 20 mins tomorrow am. I should see resulting gallstones fairly quickly I am told. Yppee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment