Wednesday 15 September 2010

Shuv Cleanse - Day13

Ok so I was too chicken to do the liver cleanse just yet- I will do but read that if I don't clean parasites out first the liver cleanse could make me very ill....

So am doing the following:

Have switched from lemons to oranges- due to acid reflux. Still making up/taking the 'orangeade' but with less maple syrup (agave syrup tastes shit with oranges unfortunately)
Taking Alka clear- to level my body's pH
Taking paraGone- 3 times a day to clear out the parasites. Should do this for 10 days with 10 days rest and then 10 days again- (eggs hatching sort of thing)
Drinking water, peppermint tea, jasmine tea if i need a lift (low level caffeine)

and Bobs your kitten

Day 11&12 were a tiny bit of a rest if you were wondering- superjuice detox juice thingy x 2 in town, 1 avocado with balsamic vinegar& extra virgin O.O, 3 carrrots and 2 celery sticks & 1 packet of goji berries. Don't really see that as 'cheating' as didn't consume stuff to send my bloodsugars racing.

13lbs down

No comments:

Post a Comment