Sunday 12 September 2010

Master Cleanse- Day10

Skin 100% better- phew...that was scary!

Ok so getting terrible indigestion from the lemons- so having to stop the lemon side of the cleanse. Yesterday I just winged it cos I was travelling but today I woke and made myself a veggie juice which kept me going all day. I had a SWF too- as I've not had a BM for 2 days.....oooh lordy! loads of water and herbal teas kept me going. This evening have made myself a fruit juice- with apples carrots blueberries fennel mint ginger and water....mmmmmmmmm after 10 days of boring lemonade it don't half make a change!
I've been reading up about advanced cleansing and there are two areas I want to concentrate on. Parasites and liver/gallbladder. I'll try to last another 10 days cleansing these babies.

11lbs lost so far....
All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment