Friday 3 September 2010

The prevailing winds of 40

Goodness, what a busy year! So many months of blank blogging..ooops!

Now of course its the time of year for a personal retrospective. I'm on the 19:70 train to being 40 and its running so fast its likely to come off the tracks pretty soon!

I've not really addressed anything other than the physical manifestations of approaching 40. Body piercing and a tattoo were always going to play a part but have left a rather flacid aftermath...those things I thought so daring and individual- left too late in the day for me to enjoy now I think.

The 'should I shan't I' merry dance of having a baby, has thankfully moved on to someone younger, again my love of procrastination got the better of me?!

Ah well, I have health, a wonderful husband, 2 miscievious cats and a small business under the hat. Who could ask for more...

So need an outlet for.....Master Cleanse! well thought if I'm going to look good on my 40th birthday then this is just about the only option left open!
so:

03Sept 2010 - Day 1

10am gingerly made the 'lemonade' this morning. I have no idea if this is going to work or my will power will succeed, however it actually tastes not that bad at all!

12pm salt water flush. Oh my jeezus!

No comments:

Post a Comment